Since joining Taylor David in early 2011, Dane predominately has advised insolvency practitioners in relation to: unfair preference claims; security issues; and trustee indemnity disputes.
Dane is also experienced in providing advice on reconstruction – in particular, matters relating to director duties and responsibilities.
Dane has practised in multiple Australian jurisdictions and is focused on delivering cutting edge advice to his clients in the developing area of insolvency law.
- Queensland Law Society
- Insolvency Practitioners Association of Australia
- International Association of Restructuring, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Professionals (INSOL)
Recent matters include:
- Conducting the public examination of 14 examinees on behalf of the liquidator of a financial services provider.
- Successfully recovering in excess of $1m worth of jewellery and artwork from the directors of a company on behalf of a liquidator.
- Applying for an arrest warrant on behalf of a liquidator due to the failure of an examinable person to attend a public examination.